Jun 12, 2011

Another Freebie! 4th of July 2 inch Party Circles

Hey ya'll! I've been putting together my almost 5 year old's birthday party supplies and getting things in order and I just haven't had too much extra time on my hands this past week. I wanted to get this week started off right with another freebie! 2 inch party circles for the 4th of July (my daughters actual birthday :)).  I will be listing matching party supplies this week and will let you know when they are up! Plan you entire party the right way.

Print these babies on cardstock and cut out with a 2 inch circle or scallop punch and you are set. You can leave them square too! These are great for creating cupcake toppers, napkin rings, thank yous, place tags, or anything you can think to use them for! PLEASE READ OUR Terms Of Use HERE first!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment